WebMember = Registered web users (open for everyone)
As a WebMember of INORE, you have access to these functionalities:
- View files in the knowledge center (library) section
- View galleries and images
- View WIKI articles
- Personal profile (public + members-only versions) for presenting yourself and your skills
- Receive automatic updates from the website (categorised news, jobs, events)
- Sign-up for open INORE events
- Comment on news and articles
- Post vacancies in the job section
- Form network with + send private messages to other members
To become a WebMember, click the 'register' link in the top right corner of the website or register here.
INOREan = Full member of INORE (people actively involved in research or development)
Only people working at an early stage on research or development activities associated with offshore renewable energy will be accepted as INOREans. This includes Masters students, PhD students or other types of early stage researchers (Post Doc, research fellow, etc), as well as those working at a similar level in government or industry.
As an INOREan you also have access to the following functionalities:
- Add events to the event calendar (public or INOREans only)
- Add news to the public portal
- Add/edit/comment on WIKI articles
- Upload files (e.g. presenting your work) to the library
- Add/comment images in the INORE pictures galleries
- Sign-up for all INORE events
To become an INOREan, first you must sign up as a WebMember. To do that register here. Then you can apply in the MyINORE members area to become an INOREan.